All you need to know about joining one or more groups
The groups feature is a powerful feature of the Camino for Good Virtual Camino and allows you to join with others on your journey to Santiago de Compostela. Key features are
- Private or public groups for security and privacy
- Share group invitation with others (walk virtually with all your friends)
- See where each of you are on the map.
- Send messages to you group to keep everybody motivated.
1. From the dashboard, click the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
2. This Reveals the all important Menu bar.
3. Choose the 'Groups' Menu
4. Scroll to browse through groups
5. To find a group, Type some of the characters of the group name into the search bar until it appears in the list below the search bar
6. Click on the Group Name to see the details of the group. Note - currently the Good Vibe Tribe has 25 members and has collectively travelled 6462.3 km. At least one of the members has arrive in Santiago de Compostela.
|7. Note Members of the group are displayed relative to their position in the group
8. Click the 'Join' button near the top right.
This will reveal a box at the bottom with the 'Join' option. Click the Join button to become a member of the group.
9. Click the Back button to reveal you are now a member of the group.
|10. To Leave a group, note that the Join button has changed to a settings button.
11. The resulting options when this button is clicked will now reveal and option to Leave