Payment options and methods for the Camino for Good Virtual Camino App
Camino for Good uses the secure Stripe Payment Gateway for credit card financial transactions on our website. We offer a single once only fee per route or a regular monthly subscription for all routes. Depending on what sort of walker you are, each payment method has advantages.
There are two ways to pay Single payment $60 USD per route or Monthly subscription $12 USD for all routes.
- Single 'once only' fee for each route - Website and App $60 USD Best for slower walkers who want to take their time. Permanent access to purchased routes means you can take as long as you like to finish without it costing any more. Your data will always be there to review and reflect.
- Monthly Subscription - Website only $12 USD This is the cheapest option if you are a reasonably fast walker. Payments will be deducted from your account monthly until you notify us of your intention to cancel. You can cancel your subscription by filling our the Finance Form HERE
Where will I be asked to pay?
- By starting the free trial HERE walking until you reach 5 miles (8km) and then paying when you hit the 'paywall'
- By Clicking the 'Upgrade' button under the settings menus in the app.
- Paying directly from our website HERE
- Donation. Some people would rather donate to the Albergues straight out and we provide that option. Money donated go straight to the albergue relief fund.
- Teams. You may want to sign a up whole team for significant savings. You can check this option out HERE
You can see the full details on payment options HERE